Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The things that concern me

I have not been able to stop thinking about the verse that says "He perfects those things which concern me" - Ps. 138:8. Sometimes I wonder why God is putting me through things that don't make sense. Then I remember certain prayers that I prayed about certain concerns, things I wanted to see changed in my life. There a few things in particular that I have prayed for for years, that only now through my trials do I see - that is exactly how God had to answer my prayer. He used the trial for a reason that far outweighs the heaviness of the trial itself. "He gives beauty for ashes, an oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness" - Is. 61:3 It has been so wonderful to see God do things in my life and in the lives of those that I love, and I have always encouraged myself in knowing that "whatever God does, it shall be forever" - Ecc. 3:14. It's all eternal stuff!! I love it!! I'm taking it to heaven with me!! Praise God for Resurrection Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment